The Ram into the Rye is for the satisfaction of Ryerson students, staff and their friends. All clients tend to be
likely to conduct themselves responsibly all the time.
Administration reserves the right to reject entry or ask any patron to go out of should they seem to be or are:
• Intoxicated, drunk or under the influence of an unlawful compound
• eating liquor in a reckless manner
• Behaving in a fashion that negatively impacts the knowledge of other patrons
• failing woefully to work with all the instructions of staff
• wanting to offer alcoholic beverages or a wristband to an underage patron
• Refusing to produce recognition upon being required to do so
All visitors is going to be asked to demonstrate correct identifications. Anyone who refuses or cannot create ID would be denied entry.
A wristband is released to those people who are 19 years old or older. Alcohol are purchased and consumed by those using a wristband JUST.
Acceptable kinds of recognition consist of:
• Ontario, or other North American provincial/state driver’s permit
• Canadian, or intercontinental passport with photo
• Canadian Citizenship Card (with current image which demonstrably the holder)
• Ontario BYID, or age majority card
• Ontario Wellness Card
• Canadian Military Identification
Unsatisfactory forms of recognition:
• Student card
• Out of country (Canada or US) driver’s permit
• from province health card
Consumers that are underneath the chronilogical age of 19, or which cannot produce recognition suggesting that they are
19 or higher are allowed entry into the Ram into the Rye if:
• the average person is a Ryerson pupil with correct student recognition, OR they truly are a visitor of a Ryerson student who is able to create proper Ryerson scholar ID, staff, professors or alumni (restriction ONE visitor per person).
Anybody discovered to-be holding an alcoholic drink without a wristband will undoubtedly be expected to leave immediately.
Students within breach with this policy threat becoming barred from entering the Ram in Rye on future events.
During larger occasions or whenever you want deemed proper by administration, pat-downs and bag searches is performed. Administration will deny
w012489-b RYERSON'S Name Home Bar Pub Beer Mugs Cheers Neon Light Sign
Home (ADV PRO)
scw3-012489 RYERSON Name Home Bar Pub Beer Stretched Canvas Print Sign
Home (ADV PRO)
Ryerson Physical Laboratory From Campus, University Of Chicago Original Vintage Postcard
Entertainment Memorabilia (V. O. Hammon Pub. Co.)
4x ccq38792-g RYERSON Family Name Home Bar Pub Beer Club Gift 3D Engraved Coasters
Kitchen (ADV PRO)
Ryerson Beer & Ale Rubber Drink Coasters - 4 pack
any good restaurants/activities in turks and caicos? (provo area)? | Yahoo Answers
I was in Provo, Turks & Caicos this past April. There isn't much to do on the island as much of it is still under development. You can't go too far without a car, so it depends on where you are staying and how often you are willing to pay for a taxi to take you around or if you're renting a car.
We had some good food at the miniture golf course, and the Conch Shack is a local favorite. You can also try Calico Jack's located in the Port of Calls shopping center and Danny Buoy's just down the road.
Be sure to wear tons of sunblock! That sun is brutal.
Hope you have fun!…